• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help : what is missing?

williamh

It sounds like it's in limp mode (which means fixed in 2nd gear). This document (link below) has some really good info about how the transmission works and how to troubleshoot it. I'd start by checking the breaker behind the passenger seat. The transmissions is all electronic and the brain is in the box behind the drivers seat. Lack of electical power can cause limp mode (check breaker) or it could be any number of other faults. I'd also check the connection to the transmission box and transmission. Disconnect the negative on the main battery before disconnecting or reconnecting the TCM harness.

I just had this occur to me. Went for breakfast and when trying to return home. Limp mode , went to test the module and no codes light nada. found breaker behind battery box tripped. So I reset it. No shorts found and the trans has no stored codes. I’m guessing it list stored codes when the breaker tripped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks