• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help With Brush Guard Mounting

CapePrep

I want to install a brush guard on my rig. I have located one but struggling with what I am missing to mount it. The existing brackets on the truck are for shackles I think, from what I have seen on others. I went to the TM(as you will see) but they don't seem to help. Is the BG I am looking at not for a HMMWV? Thank you for any help.

Attachments

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That BG is for a HMMWV but it is a different style, actually a much more desirable one.
Likely someone will be able to give you information on where you can get the mounts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks