• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with transmission for M151A1

MaricopaPropane

I am starting to restore a March 1965 M151A1, # 2G3711. Found that the transmission had water in it at some point in time. Am considering replacing the trans or having it rebuilt. We are located in Maricopa AZ, south of Phoenix. Would appreciate you input on how to proceed. If you have a line on a good unit or know of a rebuilder, that would be helpful. Photos of this project are on Maricopa Propane & Storage - Home . Go to the "more" button and click on MUTT. Feel free to contact me by cell or text, Bob 520 709 6176. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers.

Contact Rapcoparts.com. They may have some transmissions. The used to have a bunch of M151 parts.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Idaho Truck Parts , used to have a lot of M151 parts , they are in the procress of "getting out" of 151 parts , you maybe able to get some DEALS , bob k

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The correct name is Idahmotorpool , I just checked my favorites , he has a ton of 151 stuff . bob k

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jacks Govt Surplus in Tucson is probably the closest. Idaho is probably the cheapest.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks