• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with troop seat

TACMED

I have a M37 with troop seats, well should I say the frames, the seats are missing all the wood. This truck was at a local fire dept, they took the seats out to put a tank in the bed. I think all the parts are there, I need to know if anyone has anything that shows what components are with the troop seats.

Longhunter7

TACMED,

I am looking for the brackets that mount down in the bed for the seats!

I have the brackets that go in the stake pockets, but there is all kinds of other small parts that are needed tp get everything mounted up!

Hopefully someone like DA_SGT will chime in hear and help us out! :roll:

Mike_L

I got part of a set from a MV show in Anderson, IN and the rest in Auburn, IN last year but I haven't seen any others around lately.

TACMED

If someone would be gracious enough to take a picture of their bed and put on here. I think I could get a good look and put all the pieces together. thanks for all the help that you have provided so far

BTW: Finally got it delivered today, these things are so neat, Got 16870 miles, runs like a top. Stopping on the other hand is a different matter, I think ever wheel cylinder on it leaks. Oh well, first misson, new breaks. I will post pics as soon as I fiqure out how to do it.

CGarbee

TACMED: Take a look at the photos on my site and see if you can figure out the bed stuff from them. If not, let me know and I'll take specific photos of the hardware in the bed when I get back from Aberdeen. I have the canvas mounted and the bed filled with parts for sale, so I can't take any photos this week. Site is at www.garbee.net/~cabell. As has been said earlier, I also have the dimensions for all the bed wood on a page as well...

Best place to find the hardware IMHO is from somebody's parts truck. One of my neighbors just got in a few more M37's and he may have the hardware. I'll see him this weekend and will ask, or you can pop over to the "for sale" forum at the www.ncmvpa.com website and send him a note directly...

TACMED

Just got in touch with a guy that builds rims for stock car racers. He advised that he has built rims for "Old" military trucks before. However when I mentioned that I wanted 16.5's he said he would have to check on using them. I have bought rims from him in the past. I assure you that if he makes them they will be reasonable. When I find out for sure I will post his prices. :boxer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks