• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemett Seats

DanMartin

Not sure what the going rate is, but I paid $150 for two "good" ones (need recovering and some paint but they are all there including the adjuster tracks) and a "parts" seat that is pretty rough.

I'm going to put them in my deuce as soon as the weather gets better...

dma251

Re: RE: Hemett Seats

DanMartin said:
Not sure what the going rate is, but I paid $150 for two "good" ones (need recovering and some paint but they are all there including the adjuster tracks) and a "parts" seat that is pretty rough.

I'm going to put them in my deuce as soon as the weather gets better...
Let me know how those work out for you, Dan. I wish I had a chance to check out your truck when we met. Right after meeting you we got stuck in a blizzard in the Siskiyous and had to move half the load on the trailer into the back of the truck for traction. We were the only rig that made it across for a good while, though. My buddy is from Colorado, and he kept us moving through it. Not bad for an old 2wd chevy pickup!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Hemett Seats

If you are interested in brand new HEMTT seats, let me know. Send me a PM.

DanMartin

RE: Re: RE: Hemett Seats

I have to admit I was worried about that...it was really pouring when we met, and I knew that it must be snowing in the pass...

Glad to hear you made it safe.

Bruce, what is your price and availability on new seats???

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SERMIS contacted me first about them. I am not sure that my buddy has more than one pair. I will let you know if he does not take them. My friend wants $500 for the pair...brand new...still in plastic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks