• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here are the M1008 spring bushing numbers!

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just replaced front and rear spring bushings, and I am listing the correct poly bushing numbers. The correct Energy Suspension kit for the front spring bushings is 3.2105 This kit will do both sides of the front suspension. The rear suspension has three different size bushings per rear spring. They don't make a kit for the rears. The sizes are 1"3/4 - 1"1/2- 1"3/8 . You need to buy these sizes in kits of two each. One kit comes with two bushings to do both sides. You need three kits total to do both sides. Size 1"3/4 is #3.2125 - 1"1/2 is #3.2124 - 1"3/8 is 3.2126 These kits are for a stock M1008 with factory springs. The prothane numbers for the rear kits are 1"3/4 #7804 - 1"1/2 #7803 - 1"3/8 #7802 these also come in kits of two and each kit will do both sides of the rear springs. The Prothane brand are a little stiffer and cost less. I used the Energy Suspension in the front and the Prothane in the rear.

Rutjes

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for this. Ordered the bushings using the part numbers you posted. They fit perfectly. Front and rear. Maybe these should be added to the CUCV Wiki?

For anyone also replacing the bolts and nuts; I used the following to replace all, front and rear:

2x Husky Spring SHB9165 (Front forward)
4x Husky Spring SHB7165 (Front rearward)
6x Husky Spring SHB91645 (Rear Forward, rear rearward and rear upper)

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for this. Ordered the bushings using the part numbers you posted. They fit perfectly. Front and rear. Maybe these should be added to the CUCV Wiki?

For anyone also replacing the bolts and nuts; I used the following to replace all, front and rear:

2x Husky Spring SHB9165 (Front forward)
4x Husky Spring SHB7165 (Front rearward)
6x Husky Spring SHB91645 (Rear Forward, rear Fantastic!! I'm happy to hear that it went well for you. It took me a bit of research to get the right bushings, I am happy to be able to pass this help along, thank you for your nice reply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks