• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HHO as Cummins fuel?

jatonka

Very similar products. You would add a good fuel additive such as Power Service or Howe's to the Home Heating oil to make it diesel fuel. There may be a tax consideration, however. JT out

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
when i was in school a few years ago, i drove a tank truck delivering home heating oil in the winter in pa., the truck carried both #1 and #2 heating oil, #2 was diesel and #1 has kerosene, at the refinary we loaded from diesel / #2 and the kerosens fill stations. it always has been #1 and #2 fuel oil, the first diesel engines was designed to run about #4 fuel oil but #2 was already in use as a fuel oil for heating and other uses, so #2 started to be used, after awhile #2 started to be called DIESEL fuel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks