• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi all new member from the uk

Drivewiththedead

Just got ma self an M35A2 and looking at building a camper/overland project so will be looking for as much information as pos and also making contacts with other uk based owners as I already know I need parts

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the other side of the Atlantic (ExPat -25 years now!, living in upstate New York)

Just in case you didn't see the earlier post - there is a member over here looking for a Land Rover pintle hitch (NATO), perhaps you two can 'hook up' and somehow trade off!!! 'cause I know that if you go to ANY shows, you will see several for sale ~ 40 quid of so!

teletech

I had an M35 in my youth and enjoyed it greatly, have fun with that and welcome.
I'll find you some M35 parts if you want to send parts for my Ferret. ;-)

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. I had an M35A2 W/W and really enjoyed it for many years. I regret selling it. You will enjoy yours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks