• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from Kentucky.

Booger68

Hi Everyone,
Im located in Owensboro Ky. Getting older and a little smarter. Im working at paper plant we make hard paper towels and professional away from home toilet paper (crack cleaner) as I have been calling it for about 9yrs or so. Worked treating industrial wastewater probably 13 years before that.
I found this site on a generator search probably 2 or 3 mths ago. Been lurking figured I would join up.

Well here's my Hello
Booger

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi Everyone,
Im located in Owensboro Ky. Getting older and a little smarter. Im working at paper plant we make hard paper towels and professional away from home toilet paper (crack cleaner) as I have been calling it for about 9yrs or so. Worked treating industrial wastewater probably 13 years before that.
I found this site on a generator search probably 2 or 3 mths ago. Been lurking figured I would join up.

Well here's my Hello
Booger
Welcome to the site as a member!

Happy to hear that you are in the paper business too. I am in what they call the "fine paper" business where the paper we use is smoother. :) We put ink on paper and hand it to folks who go read what we do (maybe in the room where they use the paper that you manufacture!). We may be calling on you soon if the shortages don't improve soon. Seems like all of us are on allocations these days...

Glad you found yourself a way to make power independent of the utility poles!

Be sure to poke around and hunt down any TM's that might apply and heck, post a few pictures of your new toy for the rest of us to oogle!

Last edited:

Booger68

Thank
Welcome to the site as a member!

Happy to hear that you are in the paper business too. I am in what they call the "fine paper" business where the paper we use is smoother. :) We put ink on paper and hand it to folks who go read what we do (maybe in the room where they use the paper that you manufacture!). We may be calling on you soon if the shortages don't improve soon. Seems like all of us are on allocations these days...

Glad you found yourself a way to make power independent of the utility poles!

Be sure to poke around and hunt down any TM's that might apply and heck, post a few pictures of your new toy for the rest of us to oogle!
Hahahaha hahahaha (fine paper) thats pretty good :LOL::LOL::D . Yeah we 100% recyled paper probably 90 to 95 percent of the time. So we probably have pulped some of your stuff at one time or another.
I am not bonafide yet in the off grid energy dept yet. But its going to happen really soon. Ive still gotta check my usage and figure if I really need ac or not. Thats the real question.
Booger

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thank

Hahahaha hahahaha (fine paper) thats pretty good :LOL::LOL::D . Yeah we 100% recyled paper probably 90 to 95 percent of the time. So we probably have pulped some of your stuff at one time or another.
I am not bonafide yet in the off grid energy dept yet. But its going to happen really soon. Ive still gotta check my usage and figure if I really need ac or not. Thats the real question.
Booger
Not sure your age, but where I am now the AC makes me a lot less grumpy for sure! I know it takes more juice - and we could always cut down if things got really bad - but being cool... Well it almost is a requirement these days! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks