• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from Michigan!

kscheel

Hi there,

Unfortunately I'm not an MV owner yet but, I've been around them for quite a while as an MV enthusiast, historian, and reenactor. Several of my close friends have a variety of vehicles so I do get the good fortune of being able to play with them without having to deal with the cost. :-D

I'm just looking to lear a few things and expand my knowledge until that faithful day I get enough $$ to join the MV owners club!

paradeduty

Hey there, kscheel,

More welcomes from S.E. Michigan! One more for the loonie bin is absolutely correct!! If you have the time, there are quite a few events that take place in Michigan (you might already be aware of them being involved with reenacting). There is the one coming up in Rochester Hills, one at the Wortsmith (sp?) Air Force Base, one or two at Camp Greyling, the one in Warren end of July for TACOM's 70'th anniversary. Wish I had more time to get to them all!

Dave

Kasper31

Welcome to the Steel Soldiers, you'll find alot of info here on what ever your are interest is on the MV's. Here on the site will be someone that has something to say about everything and the tech advise is second to non. Are you going to the Findlay show?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks