• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from nothern Indiana

ironhead969

Hi all from nothern Indiana. I'm about green as green can be in my knowledge in MV's. I have always wanted a deuce and a half and i've always had other expensive hobbies but due to a bad motorcycle wreck last year my hobbies had to change and why not jump into a duece and a half now. I'm still in the process of finding an m35a3 for a reasonable price (found a '94 in the 11k range). I'm sure I'll have my questions for you vetern builders but I'll try not to pester too much.

eagle4g63

You ever want to venture over to Merrillville area, give a holler. gungearz and I would show you around our rigs......not a3's but hay get around a deuce is still getting to get around one!!!

Also welcome, lots of great guys on here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks