• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HICKORY NC meeting

rsh253

Thanks for posting these pics. This was our first Hickory mtg. and Deb & I enjoyed oursevles & meeting everyone. :D

I don't recognize one guy; however. Who's the old fat guy talking with Neil? Oh-my-gosh, that's me! :shock:

BR, Russ

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well Russ that`s ok. Met everyone. Good folks , lots of good info . We`ll try to make more meetings. 3 hr trip in the deuce but thats ok . Might have to drive the lil blazer next time .

Few pics of us behind Tarheel . I can out run him .

Thanks Neil

Attachments

rsh253

Hey Neil,

Thanks for posting the great photos. Too bad I was so far ahead of Tarheal and you that I was out of you pics. (The lying didn't stop with end of the meeting. :lol: ) Deb & enjoyed the drive back to Charlotte on Hwy 16. Nice road for a deuce. I'm working on Jay to come to a meeting and drive the Brad. Maybe he'll give you ride.

-Russ

PS I got the deuce registered today in SC. The DMV was great and very helpful. Also found out that I don't need to register trailers. Another + for a trailer purchase! :wink:

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
AMGeneral said:
Sorry Lifer,not a white deuce but a white 5 ton,I just gotta be the odd man out.But thanks for the Idea [thumbzup]
:oops: I knew that! Why in the heck did I say "deuce?" DUH! I seem to be having these "brain farts" more often since I turned 65. Could it be age related?

Anyway, an Air America 5 ton would be unique at any gathering. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks