• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV mechanic/inspection near Nashville, TN?

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like the item sold. I hope you got it! I'm no HMMWV mechanic, but know generally what to look for. Let me know if you still need any local assistance.

NormB

Thanks for the reply. I "missed" winning by fifty bucks. Found one locally for about the same price. Am currently in the throes of insulating and wiring in backup and interior lighting and trying to figure out how to clear out my garage so I can pull this in about 8 feet and get under the hood. Out of the rain and cold. It's a "junk control" problem...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks