• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV resto mod project

M35a2Deuce

Hello fellow military vehicle enthusiasts! I have been creating YouTube videos on my military vehicle projects for a while now and I am currently making a series on one of my HMMWV projects. If any of you enjoy watching YouTube videos or would like to follow this project on there, I would greatly appreciate it. I love helping out others and If you have any questions or need help with anything military truck related I'd be glad to help to the best of my abilities.

Here is a link to my first episode of the build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni8fxNE6CK8&t=19s

IMG_20180509_183036_433.jpg

M35a2Deuce

Quick recap on what I plan on doing to this HMMWV
-Repaint
-New top and doors
-New Smittybuilt jeep seats
-AM/FM/bluetooth radio with 4 speakers
-Air conditioning(not the red dot kit)
-Troop seats to fit the back
-LED headlights
-LED dash lights
All of this will be done on camera and a lot of it will be custom kits that I source the parts on my own. I want this to be a high quality build on a budget.

riderdan

I'll be following along to see what you decide to do about AC. It's already in the 80s here and will be in the 90s and above soon enough. I take the doors off in the summer, but it's not a lot of help when it's 90 degrees and 80% humidity... I'm a lot more of a heat wimp than I was 30 years ago.