• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Rollover Crash, Indiana

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
first. this is why you're required to wear an ACH when you drive any MV when AD. sure it looks goofy, but it will save your life.
second anyone else remember the upside down hmmwv training in full battle rattle? face it you were going to drown anyways.
third, This may be the legal nightmare we all have been dreading to happen. I am very happy they were not on a public road. I would say an isolated incident. maybe alcohol is involved. who knows. At any rate, I can guarantee those females had more then a bump on the head. glad they didn't show pictures.
I have to look at your third and just shake my head. How many other vehicles have been involved in rollovers; killed people, even the most modern cars and trucks? Are those vehicles suddenly being pulled off the market?

Wire Fox

I have to look at your third and just shake my head. How many other vehicles have been involved in rollovers; killed people, even the most modern cars and trucks? Are those vehicles suddenly being pulled off the market?
The worry is specifically because these are former MVs. There's a perception that the public should not have access to these, so any attention to them being dangerous to the operators or others is generally worrisome, no matter the actual outcome or justification.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

tage

The worry is specifically because these are former MVs. There's a perception that the public should not have access to these, so any attention to them being dangerous to the operators or others is generally worrisome, no matter the actual outcome or justification.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
yeppppppp

How many current cars/trucks sold new today pass safety standards?... all
as the other thread. Hmmwv's have no crush zones, roll over standards, air bags, ect. they're a very unsafe truck. But that's the nature of the beast that we all enjoy.

my new 18' ram has to come standard with a reverse camera so you don't run over your own dam kiddos...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks