• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Seat covers.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for replacement seat covers in Green for my M1123. AM General sells complete top and bottom assemblies but I was looking just for the covers. The part numbers I have off my old covers do not come up anywhere. Does anyone have a source for these?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was in the same boat but did not want to go back with the OE fabric as I feel it is thin and not the best long term solution. I am real happy with the seat covers I got from BMI on epay. The Molle panel on the back to hang stuff is a real plus. They are a defense contractor. A little higher than other choices but you get what you pay for.... These feel like they will last for ever in my use.

See my thread post # 122

Member Jatonka makes fabric replacements btw if you do don't want the BMI.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks