• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Trailer fiberglass cover wanted

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a trailer cover, made by Ameritech. Had the Ameritech helmet top on my 4 man hmmwv. Just need the trailer cover now.
Thanks

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suspect you know they pop up on GP with the trailer occasionally. One sold yesterday for a proud price....
My trailer was 600 new...never used from gov planet. Bought an unwanted helmet top for 200 from a deputy. Now that everybody is getting hmmwv's the prices are crazy. I have had mv's for 30 years and prices used to be really good.
Dave

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My trailer was 600 new...never used from gov planet. Bought an unwanted helmet top for 200 from a deputy. Now that everybody is getting hmmwv's the prices are crazy. I have had mv's for 30 years and prices used to be really good.
Dave
I bought one of the amtech tops out of Nellis AFB for $35 early in 2014. New in crate.

M1101 trailers used to be $400ish at auction and i had difficulty getting $750 at retail for them. Now they often go >$2k at auction.

I've driven $1400 auction trucks 1500 miles home.

Times have changed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks