• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Home Brew

INFChief

It’s most likely my stellar technological ability that is the problem…but I haven’t seen a post in this section about home brew.

I made a 7 gallon copper pot still, thumper, and condenser but haven’t used it yet. I may make another and apply improvements on my design and construction.

I also completely rebuilt a 1880’s Whitman Junior apple cider press. We press apples every year and put on a demonstration for the community during our Fall Harvest fest.

We’ve raised honey bees in the past but did not have bees for the last 2 years. Just TOO MANY projects going on.

Attachments

INFChief

It’s most likely my stellar technological ability that is the problem…but I haven’t seen a post in this section about home brew.

I made a 7 gallon copper pot still, thumper, and condenser but haven’t used it yet. I may make another and apply improvements on my design and construction.

I also completely rebuilt a 1880’s Whitman Junior apple cider press. We press apples every year and put on a demonstration for the community during our Fall Harvest fest.

We’ve raised honey bees in the past but did not have bees for the last 2 years. Just TOO MANY projects going on.
Still in various stages of construction.

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
I guess I can say I make my own home brew. I pick the fruit. I mash it. I then take it to a distillery, and "help" in running the product. I make Apple, Plum and Cherry schnapps. Have a home set up like yours, would send you to jail until the Second Coming, here in Germany.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks