• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hooks on Friday

hufficon

Does anyone know if GL at Hooks will do Friday load outs? I have a Friday off and would not need to take more time off. I know that FT Sill does not do Fridays.

hufficon

Thanks guys. I called the other day. Of course it was after hours so I could not find out directly. Work has been a bear the last few days so my opportunities to call have been filled with something else. I have the number for GL at Hooks but I did have to call AZ to get it last time I went. I wish they would post it on the site to cut out the middle-man.

tiny110

Banned
Don't tell anyone I told you this. But they can get you loaded out after 12 on friday if you beg and plead with them. Of course it may help when they recognize your voice over the phone. Lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks