• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hopefully the beast will blow smoke tomorrow.

RANDYLBARNES

If all goes well the deuce will blow smoke tomorrow. I am in need of a few small parts. I need a dipstick, a plug that plugs into the fuel pump on the tank, I hope that the pump is good, but ran out of sunlight, and a push button switch for the starter. I can bypass them to get it going but any help would be apprediated. I can Paypal you the money to anyone that can help me out. It is an ongoing battle.

Thanks

Randy

gbooth

Cant help you on the starter switch. I know that Satern Surplus does not have Dipsticks Cause I also needed one But Memphis Equipment does.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks