• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Horn Button Help...

ems4ty

Ok, I'm getting frusterated. I had to take apart the steering wheel, column, and pitman arm so that I could move the gear box to replace the output seal. Now that that is all done, I'm reassembling the whole deal. Almost completed, and now I can't figure out how the heck the horn button goes back together. Can anyone help? Is there any detailed pics of the horn button assembly available. I checked 2 books that I have and it only shows a generic (and terrible quality) picture of the just the botton.

Thanks,

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This help? I found it in TM 9-2320-209-20P

Attachments

ems4ty

That figures. Another reason why I couldn't figure this out. Seems like the same monkey who has screwed with the rest of the truck seems to have gotten to the horn button too! I've gone through a lot of the major components on this truck to find out that someone else who worked on it before either A) was not a mechanic and/or B) didn't have the book and possibly C) couldn't read english. Anyways, I figured out how to make it work again. Thanks for the info!