• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do I remove this talcum powder residue?

progun

I have a NOS vinyl top. It is coated with white powder. Most of it came off with Simple Green and water but it is stuck where it is caked on in a few spots. Any suggestions? Thanks

Scarecrow1

It will come off with a little urging from a pressure washer you just have to be careful doing it , Also Gojo and a soft brush should dissolve it and won't hurt the top.

Lindsaym151

Just had this conversation with Richard @ RIV RAD!
I just got done doing mine, Laquer thinner and a clean soft white cloth. I stayed away from the clear plastic! used soap & water and then paint thinner using the same method as before. Took only 10 minutes! lay it out flat on a blanket in the shade!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks