• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do "lift" your 1200 lbs MEP803 without a forklift??

Bmxenbrett

Just drag it..they dont call them skid mounted for no reason. This is how mine landed where it is now and I have a tractor with a loader

ECS

My MEP803 will arrive this week, it's going to be unloaded off the truck using a tail lift and hand dolly then placed in the driveway. It's my problem getting it where I want it, Question is.... how do you folks lift up & move your generator around the yard, to the garage..etc. It weights' 1200 lbs, living in Florida, ground soft and in a residential area, do you hire a folklift/driver to move it to where it needs to be? Need some ideas or directions to procure/hire a forklift to pick it up and place it on a heavy duty steel cart. Need fresh items???? I'm on a time schedule for sure!!

Thanks guys!

I hire a wrecker ... tow truck with a flat bed.

They just winch it on the flat bed and then slide it off where you want it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks