• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How does one use the new type push button light switch?

ida34

I got one and installed it but I could not get it to work. It allows the turn signals to work all the time and I could only get the service drive to flash then go off. The buttons were orange then I pushed the service drive and then enter and the buttons turned blue then went off. This was at the same time as the headlight flashing then going off. I got frustrated and put the old switch back in. What is the procedure for turning this thing on and off. I did have it grounded.

Thanks
Chuck

h1crwchf

ditto

Crazyguyla said:
you have to push it twice until the light turns blue then hit enter (center button)
Yep, hit it twice, or hold it down until it turns blue. My three lever switch broke and I replaced it with the push button, love it. Did you connect the ground wire? I was so excited I forgot to connect the ground. Worked great after that.... (love it when I get ahead of myself!)

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks