• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How does the throttle linkage disconnect from the IP 003

Crawdaddy

I'm trying to pull the IP off my MEP-003 to check the IP out, but I can't figure out how the throttle linkage gets disconnected to pull the IP. The TM just says "disconnect the throttle lnkage", but doesn't say how. I've tried lightly prying the ball joint off and that didn't work. Any tips on how to disconnect the linkage without breaking it?

storeman

Mine just pries off using a screw driver at the ball joint and it pops off, but I disconnect the linkage shaft at the top so it is free to come off at the ball.
Jerry

storeman

Its designed to be removed that way. Same for all my boat engine similar connections. Just soft steady pressure with the flat of a screw driver.
Jerry[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks