• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How does Windshield Hinge attach to Windshield Frame?

rick3216

Reassembling a 1954 M37. I see the 7 holes in the windshield hinge and corresponding holes in the windshield frame. I also see the steel bar inside of the windshield frame and the large threaded holes on the top of that steel bar to attached the hard top. What I don't see are 7 threaded holes in the bottom of the steel bar that is inside of the windshield frame so that I can attach the windshield hinge.

How does the windshield hinge attach to the windshield frame? Was there originally a threaded insert on the bottom of the windshield frame that would accept the hinge screws?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks