• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how much to pay for WMO?

barefootin

Pass the word around where you work, kids school (if applicable), church (if applicable), etc. You may find that you will have more than you'll be able to store very quick. I had people with tens of gallons that didn't know how to get rid of it since many auto-parts stores around me have stopped taking it and most garages burn it for heat...

tiny110

Banned
i tryed a classifieds add.(like craigslist) in 6 months i have gotten 75 gal. of oil. i have been telling peaple i pay .60 cents a gal. with no luck.

mikey

I get therminol 59 for free. I have a lifetime supply, plus they give it to me in 250g totes.

Therminol 59 - Synthetic heat transfer fluid used in low temperature pumping - North America

I currently have over 1000 gallons and I've been running it my deuce for about five full tanks without issue (centrifuged of course). Same properties as WMO. My source used to pay $400 a drum to dispose of it, so they are freaking thrilled to give it to me for free.

Check pharmaceutical companies, or anyone you can think of that uses reactors that require cooling.

Mikey

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks