• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how much would this m880 be worth

bravo34

i will try to post some pictures but until then a description will have to suffice.

unknown year,we will get it running before selling, some rust in bed and wheel wells(might fix), interior-seat is torn, dashboard looks ok. has power steering and has been converted to 12v

if you have any questions ask away

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Without a pic, I'd have to be conservative and say $1000. M880s are worth $4K in really nice shape, anything less than perfect shape and the value plummets. They burn gas like a flamethrower and rust has ravaged the majority of the ones out there, so condition = value, bad condition = no value.

imbobbbb

Well,I recently bought one that looks to be a bit nicer than that one for $250. from a friend .He had tried for over two years to get someone to pay $500 without success.Prices can vary greatly depending on where you live.I know another guy however who paid $4500. for one a couple years ago:shock: so you never know.That one was pretty nice,but I likely wouldnt have given $1500. for it.They don't seem to bring the money they once did.....but most things don't these days

nattieleather

Start low and you can always go higher. What is the seller asking for it? See if he will take less. IMHO I would give $500-$800 for the truck as is, but I would offer $250.00 or 3 to start the process.

Ripcord01

Clean the trash out of the cab and let people see what the cab looks like instead of looking at a bunch of trash. I would say pull it out hose it off and get her running, then drive around town and then this add would disappear.

N1265

Consider this :

To most people, an M880 is nothing more than an old power wagon. In this case, an old power wagon with a lot of rust. The people who are willing to pay top dollar for one are the ones who have had a connection to the M880s in there past and this pool of people are getting smaller by the day. These trucks are not without their problems and short comings, all of witch are well known by the general public by now.

I am not trying to discourage you from restoring this truck, but if your intent is to sell it, be aware of how much you put into it because you might not get it back when you try to sell.

My advice to you is clean it up, get it running as cheep as you can, and take the first $800 that comes your way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks