• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from South Carolina

Crazyls2

As long as it checks out mechanically, I would just drive it home. Have a chase vehicle and a few good friends go with you. I promise you will never forget the adventure! I brought my M934 home in January. Cold as all get out, drove it off the lot on 8 year old fuel. We were 1,000 miles from home. It was an act of pure faith. We still laugh about that trip. There are members on this site all along your route. If you run into trouble, put up a smoke signal for help...
By the way, I sure hope you didn’t get involved in this disease, I mean hobby, to save money. The good news is, you found the best resource ever for any “hobby”. ;)

If I didn't drive my other truck to Texas from South Carolina I would make the needed repairs then drive it back. I might end up going back to Charleston them flying back to Texas once the services have been complete and the starter is rebuilt.

Save money.... not expecting that to happen but it sure is fun.

My niece graduated tonight and they had an event at the school after graduation, took her in the LMTV. I am going to have so many adventures in this thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks