• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy!

406 YJ

I had some requests on Pirate4x4 that I join your group. I am a vendor (on that half of the world) for H1 wheels and tires. I didn't join just to sell you guys stuff. I've been fishing around for a while and have a question? How do I view the things for sale? Do you have to have so many posts before you can? If so how many? I'm not sure I would know what to post up in to get a large amount of posts. Anyhow......My name is Todd and I wanted to let the guys that put all the time in NICE SITE!!

TrailWorthyFab.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks