• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HUGE car show in La Verne, Ca

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, There is a huge car show on March 22, in La Verne, Ca. right next to the Pomona Fair Grounds, in old town La Verne. They have requested the MV clubs' attendance. It is an all day event, lots of great old, new and custom cars...and military vehicles! I think last year we had 15 trucks, ranging from a mule to a PLS truck from the NG. Plenty of good food, music...girls...please be hot, PLEASE! There is no entry fee for us and you get a cool OD, Cool Cruise T shirt! Any of you So Cal guys who wanna show off your big green...or tan stuff, PM me and i'll get you the particulars.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm tellin' ya. It is an all day event. You won't be able to get out 'till 2:30-3 ish

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just checked my calendar and its my mother in laws birthday party :roll: . Wife says I can go but would have to be home by 1:00. I'll keep working on her to get a pass until at least 5:00. Do you know the hours Will?

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am working on scanning the flyer. Having puter issues tonite. I'll get them to you tomorrow.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got things up and running. Anyone know if charging an I-Pod thru the front USB slots will hurt the jumper wires? All 3 of have stopped working?? Back to the topic. Here's a copy of the flyer. The MV's will be meeting at the Target just west of the 57 on Arrow hwy @ 6AM. The MV's need to be in place b-4 the other vehicles 'cause we're so big and a bit more difficult to move around. See ya there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks