• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee lifts and tire sizes M1045A2

CharlieB

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never been off road with it, flood waters, that's about it. I drive it everyday back and forth to work each day. I put about 75-80 miles.
Thank you very much, I appreciate that!
I painted it, made the doors myself, made the brackets for the mirrors and installed Jeep mirrors, I had the spacers made at my local machine shop, I did a 4L80E swap with the TCI-TCU, and built a custom manifold to install the turbo, which I bought from a buddy real cheap. I did ever thing myself, so I have made the mistakes, and learned from them. View attachment 710253View attachment 710254View attachment 710255View attachment 710257View attachment 710259
Quite a project! Know this is an old one but worth a shot. Would love more depth on the doors and turbo add, are the windows operable?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks