• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

humvee pulleys

indy4x4fab

Banned
im looking for a set of humvee pulleys but i cant find any one hows sells them, and im talking about the great big heavy cast pulleys, not those cheep stamped steel ones.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I haven't looked in some time, but I recall there being a lot of humvee 6.2's showing up on ebay. They were complete take outs without the accessories. But I recall them having the pulleys on them. Edit: actually there's a few on there now. I'd email them through ebay to see if they'd sell you one.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd give Tom a call at CSI to see if they have one in the boneyard. 770-445-0455

I know they're down to just one humvee, but I'd guess they still have some parts laying around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks