• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hundreds of military manuals

jdemean

I have over 1,000 TM's currently listed for sale on ebay. Check out my store at http://stores.shop.ebay.com/DEMEAN-LIQUIDATORS and see if you can find any that you need. Many of you have looked through my manuals before, but I am almost done listing all of the manuals that I have, I even have a few left that cover the M35. The only manuals that I have left to list are TM5's for generators, heaters, air conditioners, compressors, and a few other miscellaneous items. I probably have about 350 manuals left to go and they will all be listed. If you need a specific manual out of the above categories and you know the TM #, let me know and I will check to see if I have it. Thanks again to all of you that have purchased manuals from me and all of those that have looked through all of the manuals that I have. I will post again once I have them all listed.

simoncrk

I have over 1,000 TM's currently listed for sale on ebay. Check out my store at http://stores.shop.ebay.com/DEMEAN-LIQUIDATORS and see if you can find any that you need. Many of you have looked through my manuals before, but I am almost done listing all of the manuals that I have, I even have a few left that cover the M35. The only manuals that I have left to list are TM5's for generators, heaters, air conditioners, compressors, and a few other miscellaneous items. I probably have about 350 manuals left to go and they will all be listed. If you need a specific manual out of the above categories and you know the TM #, let me know and I will check to see if I have it. Thanks again to all of you that have purchased manuals from me and all of those that have looked through all of the manuals that I have. I will post again once I have them all listed.
I have an M75 project, and I need the TM's. one of the #'s is TM9-755B. also
it has an M19 Periscope I don't know the TM #. But if you have it, I'll buy it.
Thanks
Daniel
danielhull_2005@yahoo.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks