• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hunting for parts...

devilman96

Well... out comes the list...

M35 parts...
Hard top (wishful thinking)
Steering colum mount
Hood
Front spring assys (gonna do a bob job)

M105 parts
Spring assys (again bob job)

5 Ton
Power steering pump from a multi fuel

Any and all would be helpful, im chasing the usual routes but it never hurts to ask around...

devilman96

I scored a pump from TJ's so scratch that one off... Rizzo I sent my email (or are you mailing pics?) Not some of those self portrait types I hope??? LOL

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
devilman96,
If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for the one from TJ's?

Is it a new or a rebuilt? And did they have the 'rebuild' kit for the pump?

Sorry for all the stupid questions, but I too am going to eventually go with power steering on my deuce. Any info you can provide will be appreciated.

jim

devilman96

Prices as follows

Saturn - n/a... Tired them cause they sponsor the site... N/A, referred me to TJ's
Spruce - didn't answer
Sarafan - parts dept was AWOL
White Owl - 325$ (new, very nice guy, George, emailed me pics and all)
SECO - 365$ +50$ core reman... proud of that bad boy!!!
Clarks Truck - 356$ no core charge, reman
Howard - N/A
SS forum members whom have one laying in a box which will prolly never get used - pricele$$ :)
TJ's - 195$ used (he has several)

Im'a tight ass so I went with the used one, I will size the seal and put in a new one before installing it... If I wouldn't have found the used one I would have bought the one from White Owl... Great price but he only has the one... a take off from a engine installed in a Deuce. Ironic isn't it?

Com'on guys... get off some of those spares yer hidin!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spoke with Matt at M Trucking in Ft Lauderdale tonight. He has front springs and the associated hangars already off the truck if you want them. Didn't give me a price. Call him at (954)523-1913. He's right outside Port Everglades.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sleep every other day. It's not like it was though. I'm not on here as much as I did. There's no telling when you will find me on here though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks