• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hydraulic Head leaking need advice!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know where your leak might be but when I work on one with any kind of HH leak I cut off the tin fireing order plate that just lays on top of the HH. Then it is so much esaer to see what and where. The plate is there for nonmechanical people.

Patruck

Don't know where your leak might be but when I work on one with any kind of HH leak I cut off the tin fireing order plate that just lays on top of the HH. Then it is so much esaer to see what and where. The plate is there for nonmechanical people.
I know exactly where the leak is coming from, I believe I know why, I just dont know how to repair or where to go to replace withou gettinp whole Injection Pump.
Screenshot_2015-03-04-18-58-44.jpg

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Correction,
There is a copper gasket underneath that hex head plug.
I cannot find the torque spec on it yet so I'd pull it clean it and reinstall and tighten....or better yet see if you can find a new copper gasket.....
No there is not a copper gasket or O ring on the top of the head hex plug. One on the delivery valve.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks