• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am parting out a m1009

CCATLETT1984

I have aquired 2 m1009's, and will be parting one of them out. For the time being I will be attempting to get the other one running, but I may end up parting it out as well. Most of the truck is still intact, please PM me with any requests and I will get you shipping charges and a price. I plan on selling everything that unbolts, so send me a list and I'll get back to you.

mangus580

I am suprised he didnt. You will actually have to contact him, his website doesnt have anything on it. Even if he doesnt have it, given time, I am sure he can...

CCATLETT1984

I have decided that i will be parting out both of them, the drivetrains (engine to transfer case) are spoken for. Te rest of both trucks are up for grabs. I need to get the stuff off soon, so make your requests quickly, as the trucks will be headed to the scrap yard within 2 weeks. If you live close and want some stuff, PM me and you can come out and pull what you want for a nominal fee. I really got what i want from them and just don't want to see good parts get scrapped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks