• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I did it again .....

gasser

Well, dispite my issues with GL (still battling them on getting an SF97 for my deuce), I picked up another M1009 CUCV and a M101A1 trailer yesterday. The truck is out of FL, so maybe with the luck that FL folks have gotten with getting SF97's on non-SF97 auctions, maybe that will continue with me.

Bah.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Graham, where did you get the M101 from? Was it the one at Ft Stewart marked as an M105?

gasser

I got the M101 from Anniston - which is about a 90minute drive from here. I did see the trailers at Ft Stewart, but never dug deeper through them because I saw that they were labeled M105's .... did they end being a good deal for someone?

-graham

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks