• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I guess it's time to get RE acquainted?

Hahaha, about 5 years ago my wife and I bought a Stewart and Stevenson M1083 with a winch to build into a camper truck and I signed up here at Steel Soldiers. I was just starting to get to know a few of you wonderful folks and......... Well, right after that life threw us a bunch of curve balls and all our plans came to a screeching halt. (Family comes first, no matter what.) My FIL, who was an awesome FIL and friend was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and we needed to do what we could for him. In the meantime I wasn't able to do any posting here. I guess the site must have gone through some changes and my account seems to have gotten dumped. Not a biggie but, now I have to do some socializing to rebuild my account permissions. Anyhow, we still have the M1083 AND have added a couple of FLU-419's to help clear some (also new to us) land we now own in Arkansas to build a new home. We have both a SEE and the HMMH. I'm sure I will be uploading some pics of all 3 trucks hauling logs, diggin' dirt and, loading logs onto our sawmill (along with all the usual repairs and upgrades!). I'm REALLY interested in those new ECO HUBS! that was worth signing up again for sure! And last but not least, a BIG thank you to all here for past, and future, help. This is one of the greatest sites/groups of people ever to wander the interwebs! Looking forward to getting reacquainted again! Also, we live right across the road from the peak of POFF MOUNTAIN in ARKANSAS so, if you live in the Greers Ferry Lake area, be sure to raise your hand. Maybe we can get together in person some time.

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hahaha, about 5 years ago my wife and I bought a Stewart and Stevenson M1083 with a winch to build into a camper truck and I signed up here at Steel Soldiers. I was just starting to get to know a few of you wonderful folks and......... Well, right after that life threw us a bunch of curve balls and all our plans came to a screeching halt. (Family comes first, no matter what.) My FIL, who was an awesome FIL and friend was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and we needed to do what we could for him. In the meantime I wasn't able to do any posting here. I guess the site must have gone through some changes and my account seems to have gotten dumped. Not a biggie but, now I have to do some socializing to rebuild my account permissions. Anyhow, we still have the M1083 AND have added a couple of FLU-419's to help clear some (also new to us) land we now own in Arkansas to build a new home. We have both a SEE and the HMMH. I'm sure I will be uploading some pics of all 3 trucks hauling logs, diggin' dirt and, loading logs onto our sawmill (along with all the usual repairs and upgrades!). I'm REALLY interested in those new ECO HUBS! that was worth signing up again for sure! And last but not least, a BIG thank you to all here for past, and future, help. This is one of the greatest sites/groups of people ever to wander the interwebs! Looking forward to getting reacquainted again! Also, we live right across the road from the peak of POFF MOUNTAIN in ARKANSAS so, if you live in the Greers Ferry Lake area, be sure to raise your hand. Maybe we can get together in person some time.

Welcome back and we look forward to having you back and of course seeing pictures of your trucks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks