• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I sued IronPlanet and won

MAdams

I guess it depends on what you consider won, but we settled out of court and I got what I asked for.

The long and boring. I bid on a civilian truck, won, paid, tried to set up a pickup time and the pickup contact wouldn't call me back. I tried all ways but was unsuccessful and after the customer services reps at GP and IP told me they would not refund my money, I filled a small claims suit because I felt it wasn't right they got to keep my money and the truck.

IP contacted me once they were served the court summons and refunded all my money + costs + a little extra.

I'm not bragging. In fact I hate going this route but...

2017-07-10 12.05.24.jpg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, can you still buy from them?

MAdams

Doghead, so far yes. I created a backup account in case they shut down my main one.

Guyfang, with so many recent complaints, it might end up going this way.

98G, 6 of 1, 1/2 a dozen. Sucks I had to officially file a suit against them but oh well. It all worked out.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doghead, so far yes. I created a backup account in case they shut down my main one.

Guyfang, with so many recent complaints, it might end up going this way.

98G, 6 of 1, 1/2 a dozen. Sucks I had to officially file a suit against them but oh well. It all worked out.
I concur. If they were going to give in, they could have done it immediately and avoided alienating a customer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks