• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I think this has Military possabilitys

m880 unimog

great until some hacker gets into the computer and sends it down a cliff.it looks and specs up most impressively,i,d seriously doubt it,s 95% 'technical availability' in a tactical enviroment.
the more we trust tasks to computer control,the huger the £*** up,s become when it does go wrong.
of my 70 some vehicles-my new harley is the only one that has a computer on board,all the others were chosen specificaly because they were non electronic.
having said that, the things possible with modern vehicles is phenominal,particularly off road,i tried the new range rover when it was released,i just see no end of life use for these marvels of digital diaharrea.
but very interesting-where did you find that?

Last edited:

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found it just doing a search for vehicle innovations. I think there are several Military uses for something like this. The quick field fix would be great and the versatility of the train capability looks good too. The shear size of the thing and the chameleon changeability of the axle loads and numbers lend it to many platforms. I just think its neat and looks very capable. Eddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks