• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Idea for m295a1 Van trailer

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's an m295 van trailer for sale on Gov planet in Colorado Springs. I had a thought for a trailer like this and I almost wish this was the kind that I had found but it's too far for me. You take this kind of van trailer, you can either leave one side fixed closed, or both sides to open as full-length patios. Build a permanent wall with a door on each side just inside of the closing mechanism. Make some windows in the fold open sides that match the windows on your fixed walls. This way even if the side panels don't seal very well at least it won't go to the inside! Fill the interior with typical RV amenities however you want. Attach this to the frame of an m1083 or long wheel base 6x6 of some sort. This one already has the jacks and the spring bolt mounting system which you can easily apply to the frame of your truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks