• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If I only had the garage for it....Bus Lift

Wingnut13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I came across a two post lift recently for short money. It was a 12k Mohawk, old school unit. They are as overbuilt as a brick outhouse….. would have no issue lifting the M1078A1 with a pressure regulator adjustment. But it would have required a truckload of concrete and outdoors to boot…. I passed on it. 😔

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They have some that pop up on rare occasion on govdeals that you roll rite up to the tire at all wheel postions that are real handy for any type/length vehicle !
we used 6 of them on our busses so if you have a big concrete floor your set ! I was under my bus during a service when the main air bag on the drive axle blew out for no reason and we all scrambled out from under it with the whole bus rocked like it was going to fall off the lifts but it didnt and they were ARI-HETRA column lifts images.jpgimg.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks