• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If it helps: Power Wagon Parts Source

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to make clear the misprint on the wheel cylinders location. They put both numbers as left. WC 9376 is the right side 9375 is the left from what I have gathered.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
James are you a vendor for Power Wagon parts? I ask because I am going to need all the body mounts for a 50 B2 and if I can order them from a fellow member I would be interested.
PM me if so.
Karl

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No just manning up on my dues I like to pay to be the trouble child and a member here. I use, post, cause trouble everyday and have learned to much here to not help without a little cheese. So Sorry no I am not a vender of anything but hard times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks