• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Improvement suggestions

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I think most if not all user of this site would agree that it is a blessing for all of us, myself included, is there some room for small improvements, YES and there ALWAYS will be, that is called progress! A couple days ago somebody posted an improvement to the site requesting a section dedicated to the M920 MET, I looked for that post to give it a 2nd vote of YES! The 920 is a pretty different type piece of equipment primarily because of its CAT 7155 Transmission. I would be very nice if we had a location on this site that was dedicated to only the 920 and its smaller brother that shares the same trans.! There is my confirmation of another members suggestion.
Thank your for considering
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks