• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In need of a front winch PTO shifter assembly.

ida34

Before I order the pieces one by one from Memphis equipment I thought I would see if anyone in the group had one sitting around that they would want to sell. If would rather put money into the hands of someone from the site but if I get no response I will pony up the money to Memphis.

Thanks
Chuck

JRBAMATEX

Check with Sarafan in South Florida. Very fair deals and willing to talk through the situation with you. Saved me a bunch on a transfercase over Memphis Equipment. I still use Memphis for seals and hard to find stuff but for bigger things that I need to save on these guys are great.

http://www.sarafan.com/

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,

Just what exactly do you need in terms of the front winch?........... Just the shifter handle for the pto? or the pto too?............if you are willing to wait a week or two, I came across alot of winches in my lot of stuff........... the guy i bought this stuff from wanted to do a half dozen trucks all at once and accumulated all the parts to do it...........so i know i have at least 6 complete winch setups here from pto handle all the way out to the drum and everything in between (he even got all the correct hardware for mounting them includng the special shoulder bolts)............. I am looking to get rid of these things soon and can work with you on this........If lets say you are interested in the whole thing, (pto handle, pto, driveshaft, frame extensions, winch, all the mounting hardware (NOS hardware), etc)........ does $1000 sound reasonable? if not throw me an offer and we can go from there........

Ziggy

ida34

I have everything except the PTO shift assembly to include the lever, mount, and rod assembly. I also need the Plate that shows the different pto gears and the lock plate. I need the drive flange on the pto. I need to gather all the mounting hardware for everything except I have the bolts that attach the winch to the plates.

Ken,
I called the other day and assuming they knew what I was talking about it was about $120 with out shipping for the shift lever, mounting bracket, shifter rod, and pto flange. I am sending them a list with all the misc parts I need and I will let you know the prices when I get them.

Chuck

rice

ZiggyO said:
Hello,

Just what exactly do you need in terms of the front winch?........... Just the shifter handle for the pto? or the pto too?............if you are willing to wait a week or two, I came across alot of winches in my lot of stuff........... the guy i bought this stuff from wanted to do a half dozen trucks all at once and accumulated all the parts to do it...........so i know i have at least 6 complete winch setups here from pto handle all the way out to the drum and everything in between (he even got all the correct hardware for mounting them includng the special shoulder bolts)............. I am looking to get rid of these things soon and can work with you on this........If lets say you are interested in the whole thing, (pto handle, pto, driveshaft, frame extensions, winch, all the mounting hardware (NOS hardware), etc)........ does $1000 sound reasonable? if not throw me an offer and we can go from there........

Ziggy
I sent you a PM. I am interested in one of the complete winch setups. I'd rather do that than spend the time looking for all the parts.
Thanks

ida34

I was thinking of getting those in addition to some extra gaskets to shim it if needed. I picked up my other winch today and am sure I will need some stuff for it too. The drum lock lever was missing also. I still have not had time to contact Sarafan to check with them. I did get the complete new driveshaft from Koblos in PA for $70. He said he has a lot of them if anyone else needs one. It was alot cheaper than Memphis Equipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks