• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In tank filter element

65falcon

Yesterday I was installing the fuel assy fitting back on the fuel tank and the filter element broke off. Does anyone know of a parts house replacement for the filter element? The filter element is for an A2 tank but according to the 34P manual it seems there is no difference. Thanks in advance for any help.

jward1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
tank filter

go to a parts house and check out there in tank fuel socks and find one that fits the tube in the pick-up. they use these on a number of cars. if your parts house is good they will know what you are talking about. some of them like Auto Z, Advanced, Oooreily if it is not in the book i can not help you so find one that has some good common sense. HAHA.

Bill W

Throw it out and put in a inline filter, who needs to have a clogged filter in a tank, I took the one out of my M-37 and installed a spinon filter under the truck ( along with a primer pump )
These were not specific tothe 151 my M-38 also had one of these filter and so did my buddys mule, I just don't remember if they were interchangable

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks