• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inauguration day a holiday for GovPlanet?

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been trying to get ahold of GovPlanet to finalize a purchase from Wed and the phone says they are closed? What? They are supposed to be open til 5pm Pacific.

So am I missing something here? Did I work on a holiday and didnt know it?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes, Inauguration day is a national holiday, this means that federal workers get a paid day off, some employers observe and some don't, just like MLK birthday

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, Inauguration day is a national holiday, this means that federal workers get a paid day off, some employers observe and some don't, just like MLK birthday

Sure as **** wasn't for me or my building, or my base. We were at full capacity today.

FloridaAKM

GL was open for business, I dropped by to pick up a couple of triwalls. Then went back to work to watch the swearing in ceremony live. The rest of the day was work as usual; except that we have a NEW President that I have been waiting 8 years for. :D:D

Jericho

It wasn't a government paid holiday, Certain Agencies were "at minimal manning" almost exclusively in the DC area, The rest of us were told TOUGH NUTS

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sure would have been nice to have know that they were going to be closed on Friday, now I have to take off work on Monday so I can finallize a purchase from GovPlanet. What a waste.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can send a pdf of your tax form anytime. They will confirm it when you call.

I just did this last Thursday(next day after auction). Took one call and 2 minutes tops.

No phones where you work?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks