• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indiana MVPA Meeting_9 July

Mike_L

A reminder for the Indiana MVPA meeting on 9 July. It will be at 10:00AM at the Ropkey Armor Museum in Crawfordsville.

The museum is at 5649 E 150 North, Crawfordsville, IN. Directions can be found on Ropkey Armor Museum

Business will include planning for the September show & swap meet. As a reminder, we have board officer elections this year. Nominations are due at the September meeting and votes are due by 1 November. Watch your next newsletter or check the website.

See you there.

L999here

....rats...!!!

Hate to miss this important meeting...but major gun show in Crown Pt. that week end. Business before pleasure....but won't miss the rally in Sep......

Mike_L

Len,

See you in September then. I've heard the Crown Point show is a good show but I've never been. The Indy1500 is about as far as I will drive for a show.

The PIG Smith

Ughhh...I've yet to attend my first meeting and I'll miss this one as well. My family will be leaving for vacation at Put-in-Bay, Ohio

Mike, continue to keep me updated...someday, I'll get to shake your hand!

Mike_L

Bryan,

Put-In-Bay is a nice day trip. The CMP North Store is real close which was an added plus when we went there. Have fun, should be great weather.

I hope you can make it the September Rally & Swap Meet in September. We'll see you there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks