• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Info for a pick up at Doyle Ca

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am heading up to pick up a GP item I won next week. Release form lists address as 448-460 Simms Rd in Doyle. Nothing pops up on mapquest. Can anyone who has picked up there help clarify the location? Thanks in advance.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am heading up to pick up a GP item I won next week. Release form lists address as 448-460 Simms Rd in Doyle. Nothing pops up on mapquest. Can anyone who has picked up there help clarify the location? Thanks in advance.
Off of A25, herlong access road. Go north on Simms Road. You will see it.

Attachments

Tapper02

Govplanet support should give it to you.

They aren't releasing any items until January 12th though
I asked...they won't. I explained that I'm just trying to get someone to leave a note on an item to see if the buyer can contact me...not asking for the buyer's info mind you...just a simple request.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I asked...they won't. I explained that I'm just trying to get someone to leave a note on an item to see if the buyer can contact me...not asking for the buyer's info mind you...just a simple request.
Try again... Maybe somebody else will answer the phone next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks